Go Back   gprime.net boards > general > Useless crap

Useless crap Post all your useless crap here! 99% unmoderated.

Old 11-08-2007, 01:22 AM   #26
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

I'd have to say two souls because it's damn hard to get a night with her.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:02 PM   #27
Natus Lumen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverender. View Post
@Gabby/SupaFool: Jessica Alba would cost more than your soul. You would have to give your own soul plus 99 more. Or you would have to have a lot of money, be really good looking, and be really famous.
Natus Lumen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 09:43 PM   #28
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverender. View Post
@Ryu: We did that proof in geometry. Except it was that girls = the root of all evil. Same thing. I could swear some of the girls were going to sue my teacher. And I really id with your post about most of your friends being girls except for a few really close guys.
uh...

Girs = (time)(money)

Time = (Money)

therefore by property of substitution...

Girls = (money)(money)
Girls = (money)^2

Money = Root(Evil) = (Evil)^(1/2)

Therefore by property of substitution

Girls = ((Evil)^(1/2))^2

Therefore by multiplicative property of exponents (X^N)^M = X^(MN)

Girls = Evil^((2/1)(1/2))

Girls = Evil^1

Girls = Evil

That one?
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:28 AM   #29
Sen
Venture Capitalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho View Post
Girls require time and money.
Time=money.
Girls require money and money.
Money is the root of all evil.
Thus, girls are evil.
Your formula is flawed. I believe it was the pursuit of money that was the root of all evil.
Sen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 04:36 PM   #30
Nicky
g-user

So the pursuit of girls is the persuit of money... making the pursuit of girls evil because perusing a girl is as if perusing money?
Nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 05:10 PM   #31
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenTheDeathAngel View Post
Your formula is flawed. I believe it was the pursuit of money that was the root of all evil.
I'm going by the old adage rather than a newer, possibly more correct one.
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:47 PM   #32
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

So much trouble to "update".
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:48 PM   #33
Natus Lumen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyChris View Post
So the pursuit of girls is the persuit of money... making the pursuit of girls evil because perusing a girl is as if perusing money?
Uh...check your spelling. That last bit could have more than one meaning.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:26 PM   #34
TehCat

Tournaments Won: 1

whoever brought this thread up is predgidous.

Maybe you guys should cut it out...
Old 11-10-2007, 04:55 PM   #35
Snow
19th President

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehCat View Post
whoever brought this thread up is predgidous.
Maybe you guys should cut it out...
Prodigious? Big?
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #36
Sen
Venture Capitalist

Think more "remarkable", "unbelievable". But seriously Tehcat, you couldn't have found a more fitting word?

Last edited by Sen; 11-10-2007 at 05:25 PM.
Sen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 05:32 PM   #37
Natus Lumen
Banned

He meant prejudiced. He is decidedly a complete 'tard.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:36 AM   #38
Rabbit face
hmmm Penguins,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
There are some girls who aren't lying, cheating bitches. Too bad those girls are ugly as fuck.
hahahahaha shame, but its true, I was super nice to my boyfriend, even when he kissed another girl when we were "together" and I was a little bit hurt about it, because it seemed as though what we had didnt mean anything to him. I was always there for him, during his prelims and matric, and when he was sick I bought him jelly and visited him, and make him cakes when he wanted and I was thoughtful.

*sigh*

He just didn't appriciate me.
Rabbit face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 12:30 PM   #39
Samiam22
LIAR!

Ok, the young guys opinion.

I totally agree, 'cuz there is only 1 girl in the whole of my school who is mature. Most of my friends (even though they are about 4 or 5 males), well some are mature, some are but choose to not be. My sister is stupid as hell because she put all these f*cking viruses onto my computer so I had my dad clean out the Hard Drive, (delete everything on it), and my grandma is stupid as hell because she has the most AMAZING computer (so good it could play Playstation 3 games, even Oblivion) and she wasted $2000+ just because it had a built-in camera. What the fucking hell?
Samiam22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 03:03 PM   #40
Nicky
g-user

They're immature because they're all 13...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit face View Post
hahahahaha shame, but its true, I was super nice to my boyfriend, even when he kissed another girl when we were "together" and I was a little bit hurt about it, because it seemed as though what we had didnt mean anything to him. I was always there for him, during his prelims and matric, and when he was sick I bought him jelly and visited him, and make him cakes when he wanted and I was thoughtful.
*sigh*
Your boyfriend was an idiot.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:02 PM   #41
TehCat

Tournaments Won: 1

How the hell do girls suck? Im just assuming that a guy made this thread? Anyway, Im not realy a girls enemie, in fact some of them think im funny. Well, I am.. 4 instance, one time one of my friends had pink eye. For the most part, they didnt care. Until one of my other friends said :"Wahhh Matt has pink eye!" Im like " whats the big deal Kristy?" Then she giggled as if everything I said was HILAROUS. Kinda makes me think a little bit...

Girls dont suck, they just are crazy...
Old 11-11-2007, 05:58 PM   #42
Nicky
g-user

Old 11-11-2007, 07:45 PM   #43
Natus Lumen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehCat View Post
How the hell do girls suck? Im just assuming that a guy made this thread? Anyway, Im not realy a girls enemie, in fact some of them think im funny. Well, I am.. 4 instance, one time one of my friends had pink eye. For the most part, they didnt care. Until one of my other friends said :"Wahhh Matt has pink eye!" Im like " whats the big deal Kristy?" Then she giggled as if everything I said was HILAROUS. Kinda makes me think a little bit...
Girls dont suck, they just are crazy...
No. A girl made this thread. Gee, I wonder if she realizes she blatantly stated that she sucks?

And speaking of girls and making funnies, I made one today on the way home. I was texting with my girlfriend and she was with her friend. My girlfriend's friend's mom was trying to hook up my girlfriend and my friend's cousin. First I texted my friend, "If your cousin comes near my girlfriend, your family will experience a loss." Later, I texted my girlfriend, "If Shelby's cousin comes near you I will be trimming her family tree. And you can show that to whoever." I thought both of those were pretty good...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit face View Post
*sigh*
I agree with Nicky. Most guys would KILL to have a girlfriend like that, especially if she's pretty too. Any girl I know would dump a guy on the spot if he kissed another girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiam22 View Post
Ok, the young guys opinion...
...doesn't matter.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:24 PM   #44
Samiam22
LIAR!

I knew it would, I set that as a trap so someone would fall for it, and you, Neverender, have fallen for it. Not that it really matters though.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:48 PM   #45
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.

I'll end this topic, right now.

For the guys:

Don't complain about how women suck. It's your own fault for choosing the one you did. Think of the future. For example, Say you were going to date Sally. I find that most teenagers now just ask a girl out before they even know her. You have no idea what she's like, what she likes, and what she hates. Become friends with her, but don't take forever because she will think of you like "a brother", eventually.

For the girls:

Don't complain about how we're un-appreciative. This kinda ties in with the guys section, but it's about personality match up. If you take a goth, and say nickychris, it's obviously not going to work. I suppose leading guys on doesn't help, but that depends on the kind of person you are. Anyhow, if you want to be respected or "appreciated" by guys, give them their space, but be there when they want you there.

I feel like Dr. Phil. Anyhow, I've been dating my girlfriend for a year and a few months, and I haven't fucked up (I haven't let her treat me like shit either). So obviously, my advice works. Don't be stupid.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:25 PM   #46
Samiam22
LIAR!

I think this thread could be closed now, or is it going to turn into something very very bad?
Old 11-12-2007, 09:59 PM   #47
Natus Lumen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led_Zeppelin View Post
I'll end this topic, right now.
All right, Mr. Enlightened teenager stepping up to the plate. This'll be good.
Quote:
For the guys:
Don't complain about how women suck. It's your own fault for choosing the one you did. Think of the future. For example, Say you were going to date Sally. I find that most teenagers now just ask a girl out before they even know her. You have no idea what she's like, what she likes, and what she hates. Become friends with her, but don't take forever because she will think of you like "a brother", eventually.
I said 'girls' not 'women', implying that at a young age, females are difficult to deal with. I didn't really say anything about women. The girl I 'chose' is one of the most wonderful people I've ever known. I suppose just as a general rule, girls are complex, difficult, sometimes cruel, sometimes misunderstanding, but I guess if you have to be completely serious, girls are lovable, kind and...wonderful. Good and a bad side just like everything else in the universe.
Think of the future. Good idea. Too bad you can't escape the future if you wanted to. Dating in high school is to have fun and gain experience for the future, maybe start something with another girl, and most teenagers don't want much more than that, unless they fall in love*. Usually you don't just walk up to a girl and ask her out, either. You've at least held a conversation with her by the time you ask her out. If you don't like where the relationship's going, you have every right in the world to break it off and the girl has every right in the world to say she doesn't ever want to see you again. And only men who aren't really men become like brothers, unless they are taken and they like being friends with other girl(s), in which case a man might wish to become a brother.
Quote:
For the girls:
Don't complain about how we're un-appreciative. This kinda ties in with the guys section, but it's about personality match up. If you take a goth, and say nickychris, it's obviously not going to work. I suppose leading guys on doesn't help, but that depends on the kind of person you are. Anyhow, if you want to be respected or "appreciated" by guys, give them their space, but be there when they want you there.
Not much to say here, I guess, since it doesn't really apply to me. Like I said earlier though, dating in high school is in large part for experience, for knowing what kind of personality types match yours. But the bit about having a balance between time apart and time together is fairly true.
Quote:
I feel like Dr. Phil. Anyhow, I've been dating my girlfriend for a year and a few months, and I haven't fucked up (I haven't let her treat me like shit either). So obviously, my advice works. Don't be stupid.
*I'm not trying to belittle your efforts or anything...but I've been dating the same girl for twice as long as you have with roughly half the prior experience. I like to think I've fallen in love. However, just because I've had a fairly successful and long-lasting relationship doesn't automatically make me qualified to give advice and declare that it's right...

Last edited by Natus Lumen; 11-12-2007 at 10:07 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:23 PM   #48
Led_Zeppelin
America, Canada's pants.

I'm glad you took offense to my post, which wasn't directed towards you whatsoever. I was stating that what I'm doing seems to work for me. I love the one I'm with, and I'm not sketching out on her and stating that "girls suck" on an internet forum.
Led_Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:55 AM   #49
gussa
The Little Colon Angel

Tournaments Won: 2

is it can be silly time now pleez?
gussa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 07:45 AM   #50
Nicky
g-user

Sure.